Septic Tank Maintenance & Cleaning Services
Septic tank servicing is an essential aspect of maintaining your septic system and ensuring its optimal functioning. Here are some of the benefits of getting your septic tank serviced regularly:
- Prevents backups and clogs: Regular septic tank servicing helps remove accumulated solids and sludge from your septic tank, preventing blockages and backups in your plumbing system.
- Extends the life of your septic system: When a septic system is well-maintained, it can last for decades, saving you the cost and hassle of replacing it.
- Saves you money: Regular septic tank servicing can identify potential problems early on, saving you from costly repairs and replacements.
- Protects your health: A malfunctioning septic system can pose health hazards to you and your family by contaminating your groundwater and soil with harmful bacteria and pathogens.
- Increases your property value: A well-maintained septic system is an attractive feature for potential buyers, increasing the value of your property.
It’s generally recommended to get your septic tank serviced every 1-3 years, depending on the number of people in your household and the size of your septic tank. However, it’s important to consult with a licensed professional to determine the optimal frequency of servicing for your specific system.
Why Choose Us for Your Septic Tank Cleaning and Maintenance?
- Experienced professionals with over 35 years of combined experience
- Service in the Metro Atlanta area, including Gwinnett, DeKalb, Fulton, Forsyth, Cobb, and Hall counties
- Thorough and effective cleaning process
- Regular maintenance scheduling and expert advice
- Affordable prices and transparent pricing
Contact Us for a Quote
Don’t neglect the maintenance of your septic system. Contact us today to schedule your cleaning and maintenance appointment. Fill out the form on our website or call us directly to speak with one of our experts. We’re here to provide you with the best services at affordable and transparent prices.
Request A Quote
Fill out the form below to get a personalized quote for your septic needs.
What Our Customers Say
Common Septic Tank Pumping Questions
The frequency of septic tank pumping depends on the size of the tank and the number of people in your household. Typically, it’s recommended to have your tank pumped every 1-3 years.
Some common signs that your septic tank needs to be pumped include slow drains, foul odors, wet areas in your yard near the septic tank, and lush or extra green patches of grass over the drain field.
It’s not recommended to pump your septic tank yourself. It’s a messy and potentially dangerous job that requires specialized equipment and knowledge. It’s best to hire a licensed and experienced professional like Global Septic Services.
The time it takes to pump a septic tank varies depending on the size of the tank and the amount of solids and sludge that need to be removed. On average, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours.
Neglecting to pump your septic tank can lead to clogs and backups in your plumbing system, costly repairs and replacements, contamination of groundwater and soil with harmful bacteria and pathogens, foul odors, and reduced property value.
To prepare for a septic tank pumping appointment, mark the location of your tank and ensure that the access point is clear and accessible. Also, avoid using excessive amounts of water and flushing non-biodegradable items down the drain.
To maintain your septic system between pumping appointments, avoid pouring grease, chemicals, and other harmful substances down the drain. Conserve water, fix any leaks or drips, and make sure your system is not overloaded with excessive water use.
Local regulations and guidelines for septic tank pumping and maintenance can vary. In Gwinnett County, GA, homeowners may need permits before installing a new system or making repairs, and they may need to have their septic system inspected regularly. Global Septic Services can help homeowners navigate these regulations and ensure compliance.